Google seems to be doing their part to try to give Hillary Clinton’s campaign a boost – the autocomplete search results have been scrubbed of terms that may be unfavorable to the Democratic presidential candidate.
Normally, we assume that the autocomplete feature in search engines is giving the terms most frequently searched for, but in the case of Google and searches about Hillary Clinton, the results appear to have been manipulated to eliminate any unfavorable news items, reports the Washington Free Beacon.
Typing in “Hillary Clinton cri” yields terms such as “crime and criminal” on a Bing search, but a Google search yields “crime reform.” On Bing, “Hillary Clinton ind” yields “indictment”, but a Google search gives “Indiana.”
Below are ten additional examples the Washington Free Beacon has discovered:
- “Hillary Clinton anti…” BING gives antichrist, antigun, anti-Semitic. Google yields anti Obama ad.
- “Hillary Clinton vin…” BING results in vince foster, vindictive, vince foster murder. Google suggests vine, vine tumbler, vine 911.
- “Hillary Clinton ga…” BING gives gay marriage and gaffes. Google gives Gameboy.
- “Hillary Clinton hum…” BING takes you to Huma Abedin, while Google suggests humor and human rights.
- “Hillary Clinton cro…” BING pops up with crook and crooked, Google gives crowd or cross stitch.
- “Hillary Clinton un…” BING suggests unlikeable, untrustworthy, under investigation… with Googles gives universal healthcare and university.
- “Hillary Clinton aff….” BING’s top item is “affairs”, while Google suggests “affordable college.”
- “Hillary Clinton whi…” BING immediately goes to white house and white house furniture (which is in reference to furniture removed from the white house by the Clintons when they previously left office.) Google suggests white house furniture SNOPES.
- “Hillary Clinton mon…” BING suggests Monsanto or Monica Lewinsky, but Google just references Monsanto – nothing about Lewinsky.
- “Hillary Clinton li…” BING immediately pops up with lies and Libya… while Google recommends live, libya new york times, and lipstick.
Matt Lieberman of SourceFed released the following video Thursday, showing examples of how Google skews its autocomplete results in favor of Clinton.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Katie Couric Caught In Second Deceptive Video Edit