Today, the liberal leaning New York Times published an article entitled, ‘9 Ways Donald Trump Would Be Unlike Any Other Nominee.” It was a foolish article and one designed to poke fun at the GOP’s newest star. We’ll save you the entire read by simply highlighting the 9 points made. We’re a bit more serious than the NY TIMES, and so we too have identified 9 ways Trump stands alone.
ACCORDING TO THE NEW YORK TIMES, DONALD TRUMP IS THE…
1) First reality TV star to be nominee
Donald was the star of The Apprentice.
2) First nominee to be inducted into the World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Fame
In 2013, he was awarded the highest honor in professional wrestling: an induction into the prestigious Hall of Fame.
3) First nominee with a supporting role in a Bo Derek movie
4) First nominee to have been divorced twice
Invana Trump. Marla Maples.
5) First casino magnate to become a nominee
6) First nominee to have his own line of steaks, hand towels, chocolates and an airline
7) First nominee to own a major modeling agency
8) First to inspire a character in the ‘Back to the Future’ franchise
Before he left the race, Senator Ted Cruz shared a parting thought: “If anyone has seen the movie ‘Back to the Future, Part II,’ the screenwriter says that he based the character Biff Tannen on Donald Trump — a caricature of a braggadocious, arrogant buffoon who builds giant casinos with giant pictures of him wherever he looks.” (It is, indeed,true that Mr. Trump served as inspiration for the character.)
9) First to inspire a ‘Sesame Street’ character
ACCORDING TO DENNIS MICHAEL LYNCH, DONALD TRUMP IS THE…
1)First nominee to call out illegal immigrants by stating many are bringing crime, bringing drugs, and committing rape.
2) First nominee to cancel his appearance at a GOP debate and use the down time to raise millions of dollars for veterans.
3) First nominee to donate money and endorse a presidential nominee (Romney) only to have that person throw him under the bus 4-years later.
4) First nominee to call out Hillary Clinton for trying to destroy the lives of the women Bill Clinton had affairs with.
5) First nominee to break the record for number of voters in a GOP primary.
6) First nominee to call out the media for their biased opinions and unprofessional attacks.
7) First nominee to call for a ban on Muslims until the US officials can figure out what the hell is going on with terrorism coming to America.
8) First nominee to tell Mexico they are paying for the wall they forced America to build.
9) First nominee to withstand and overcome the dirty tricks and backstabbing actions of the GOP establishment.
We could list about 20 more unique identifiers, but we think you get the point.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
KASICH & CRUZ CAMPS POINTING BLAME