Written by DML
Although Facebook continues to keep me locked out of my account and has forced my hand to contact my lawyer later this morning, we will continue to publish news throughout the day as we always do. My trusted writers all have access to my FB account, and they will publish the stories you need to know. But you should go directly to DMLNews.com throughout the day and bypass the social media giant.
It is imperative that you get the DML APP if you want to remain in constant touch with us. I don’t know where this will end between Facebook and myself, but I have grown tired of the battle. It’s time to stand up and be treated fairly as a customer, and I plan to do so.
As for “The Truth” later today at 11 a.m., I will be with one of my kids who still has access and will have them do a LIVE streaming. I will take over, of course.
Here are the five stories I am tracking this morning.
1) Sessions may assign a special prosecutor to Uranium One deal…. Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate “certain issues” requested by congressional Republicans, involving the sale of Uranium One and alleged unlawful dealings related to the Clinton Foundation, leaving the door open for an appointment of another special counsel.
In a letter first obtained by Fox News, the Justice Department responded to July 27 and September 26 requests from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and other committee members, who called for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the matters in question.
The letter comes on the eve of Sessions’ testimony before the same committee, scheduled for Tuesday. READ MORE
2) President Trump heads home to address taxes… President Donald Trump headed for home Tuesday, following an extensive tour of Asia that he said had been “tremendously successful” and had put the world on notice that the “rules have changed” for countries that want to trade with the United States.
Trump also teased a “major statement” on trade and the trip later this week at the White House, where he is expected to promote congressional Republicans’ plan to overhaul the nation’s tax code. READ MORE
3) Lead poisoning lurks in scores of New York neighborhoods… In some areas of New York City, children tested high for lead at double the rate of Flint, Mich. – the latest finding in a Reuters investigation that has identified 3,800 such lead hotspots nationwide. Until now, many have remained hidden. READ MORE
4) Actor Tom Sizemore was removed from the set of “Born Killers” for allegedly violating an 11-year-old girl during a photo shoot... Tom Sizemore was removed from the set of “Born Killers” for allegedly violating an 11-year-old girl, according to his former cast and crew.
Sizemore, the star of gritty 90s movies like “Saving Private Ryan,” “Black Hawk Down,” and “Heat,” was accused of sexually assaulting the young girl during a photo shoot towards the end of filming in 2003, The Hollywood Reporter revealed.
The girl, who played a minor role in the movie, which was a separate film from “Natural Born Killers,” in which Sizemore also starred, was sitting on Sizemore’s lap for the picture when the actor is alleged to have either rubbed his finger against the girl’s vagina or inserted it inside. READ MORE
5) Adelson, Bannon have reportedly broken ties over GOP direction… Sheldon Adelson, the Las Vegas billionaire and GOP megadonor, has reportedly broken ties with Stephen Bannon over the former White House chief strategist’s campaign of challenging Republican incumbents in 2018.
Bannon pledged to oust Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., from his leadership role while Adelson is “supporting Mitch McConnell 100 percent,” Andy Abboud, a spokesman for Adelson, told Politico.
BE SURE TO STICK with DMLNews.com and DennisMichaelLynch.com throughout the day for more!
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Major advertiser pulls ads from Hannity show