Written by DML
I continue to be locked out of my Facebook account. The explanation I was given Tuesday evening was that my personal user account was guilty of spamming, which is completely untrue because I never use my personal account. You can read the letter I received from Facebook and my reaction to it by clicking here.
I urge you to download the DML APP and turn the notifications on so you can stay connected with DML NEWS. I suspect the battle between Facebook and myself will only get worse today when I instruct my lawyer to get involved. With the DML APP, you will be informed of all news stories throughout the day. It is free to use. Get it here.
Here are the stories trending Wednesday:
1) California gunman had been feuding with neighbors, mother says… The mother of the gunman who killed four people and wounded at least 14 others, including two children, in Northern California on Tuesday shared some information that could explain her son’s state of mind before the shooting spree.
In a phone interview with The Associated Press, the woman, who identified herself only as Annie, revealed that her son had been feeling frustrated by an ongoing feud with his neighbors.
She said her son sounded desperate over his relationship with his neighbors, who he said were cooking meth and creating fumes that were harming his nine dogs.
“I’m on a cliff and there’s nowhere to go,” he reportedly told his mother about the situation.
The first two people killed were the shooter’s neighbors.
A day before opening fire Tuesday at multiple “random” locations near Rancho Tehama Elementary School, the shooter called his mother and said, “It’s all over now,” the AP reported. READ MORE
2) Trump returns, faces Alabama Senate scandal… The president returned to Washington on Tuesday night and walked straight into a Party panic over the sexual misconduct accusations dogging GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore. Having pushed publicly and privately for Moore to get out of the race, Republicans believe their last best shot is Trump, who they hope can persuade his fellow political rebel to fall in line. READ MORE
3) Papa John’s apologizes for criticizing NFL anthem protests… Papa John’s apologized Tuesday night for comments made by CEO John Schnatter blaming sluggish pizza sales on NFL players kneeling during the national anthem.
The company is a major NFL sponsor and advertiser, and Schnatter said on an earnings call Nov. 1 that the “NFL leadership has hurt Papa John’s shareholders” and the protests “should have been nipped in the bud a year and a half ago.”
4) Parents are jailed for 130 years each after their nine-month-old twin daughters were left covered in sores and looking ‘like skeletons’ in the worst case of neglect police had ever seen... A couple has been sentenced to 130 years in prison each over the sickening abuse of their emaciated nine-month-old twin daughters.
Aislyn Miller, 24, and Kevin Fowler, 25, were each convicted of five counts of felony child neglect last month in Owasso, Oklahoma.
On Monday, Judge William Musseman granted a prosecutors’ request to see the pair jailed for the maximum term.
He slammed the couple for their ‘heinous’ treatment of the girls who weighed just eight pounds each when they were found in December of last year. READ MORE
5) Zimbabwe army seizes control but denies coup; Mugabe detained… Zimbabwe’s army seized control of the country Wednesday following a night of unrest, including the detention of 93-year-old dictator Robert Mugabe.
Yet military supporters insisted it was not a military coup but a “bloodless correction” of the African nation’s current political order.
The army took control of the state broadcaster, with military spokesman Maj. Gen. S.B. Moyo addressing the nation Wednesday morning, saying “the situation in our country has moved to another level” and confirming that Mugabe and his wife were safe and sound. READ MORE
DML News will be covering these stories and more throughout the day Wednesday. Stick with us, and please download the DML APP.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
RATINGS: Hannity and Ingraham fall to MSNBC hosts Monday