Written by DML
In its never-ending attempt to hurt President Donald J. Trump, the mainstream media continues to ignore the great achievements made by the White House and his administration.
All week, the narrative from the mainstream media has been about the hateful events that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, and how President Trump is the person to blame for all of it.
Even Fox News, which likes to pretend it’s not part of the elite media, is pounding on the topic of racism in America. Some of the guests and at least one host are accusing Trump of handling the situation in Charlottesville terribly. For example, if you’ve been watching “The Specialists” this week, you’ve probably had to check the TV remote to make sure it’s not broken. The program feels like something that would air on CNN.
While the news media continues to draw conclusions that do not exist, such as declaring President Donald J. Trump a racist and claiming he embraces the KKK, the president and his team are hard at work trying to make America great again.
Yesterday, the White House website released a “fact sheet” highlighting the work of Donald J. Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions regarding the crackdown on lawless sanctuary cities.
Although the media is trying to convince you otherwise, statues of General Lee are not committing the crimes that plague our nation in 2017. What’s hurting America much more than statues in local parks are the illegal aliens who trek our local streets.
Throughout the cities and towns of America, illegal aliens are committing rapes and murders, selling drugs, laundering money, and grabbing jobs from American citizens. But, unless you’re visiting the DML website, you’d be left to believe the number one issue in America is determining how to protect our citizens from the statues of men who lived hundreds of years ago. Welcome to America 2017.
Here’s an important fact for progressives to chew on…
If they are so concerned about helping the minorities in America, why not start where the biggest impact can be made? The last time I checked, General Lee wasn’t alive. Therefore, he isn’t taking the jobs Americans want to do. He isn’t causing wages to stay flat in the black communities. He isn’t turning a blind eye to the killings taking place in Detroit, New Orleans, South Chicago and northern Indiana.
How about supporting the end of sanctuary cities so that the illegal aliens will go home and free up jobs for those who want them?
I do not condone violence, nor do I support any hate group, but I also don’t turn my back on reality. The truth is, the real issue in America has nothing to do with a statue of General Lee, but the inability to face reality. And the reality is that black communities that continue to struggle do so because of poor leadership within those communities, as well as the lack of leadership on a national level by African Americans.
President Trump has taken measures to try to help (as shown below), but nobody wants to recognize his accomplishments and initiatives because it doesn’t create clicks or bring in viewers.
Here is the very impressive fact sheet published by the White House on Wednesday:
Fact Sheet: Donald J. Trump and Attorney General Sessions Stand Up Against Lawless Sanctuary Cities
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND ATTORNEY GENERAL SESSIONS STAND UP AGAINST LAWLESS SANCTUARY CITIES
“It’s time to support our police, to protect our families, and to save American lives.”—President Donald J. Trump
PROTECTING AMERICANS NO MATTER WHERE THEY LIVE: Today, Attorney General (AG) Jeff Sessions delivered remarks outlining the danger of sanctuary policies, and the Trump Administration’s efforts to bring law and order to America’s communities.
- Today, AG Sessions delivered a speech in Miami-Dade County regarding the county’s reversal of sanctuary city policies shortly after President Trump’s inauguration.
- In February, after President Trump made it clear he would not stand for lawlessness in the country’s immigration system, Miami-Dade County reversed its years-long sanctuary city policies.
- Earlier this month, the Department of Justice (DOJ) determined Miami-Dade County to be “in compliance” with immigration laws.
- One of President Trump’s first Executive Orders informed sanctuary cities that failure to fully abide by Federal immigration laws would jeopardize their access to certain Federal grant money.
- Last month, DOJ laid out new guidelines requiring jurisdictions to cooperate with Federal immigration authorities in order to receive Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grants, a leading source of Federal law enforcement funding.
- The DOJ issued new charging guidelines in April to end catch-and-release policies by prioritizing criminal immigration enforcement to prevent and deter illegal immigration.
RESTORING LAW AND ORDER TO OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM: President Trump made immigration enforcement one of the top priorities of his Administration.
- The President ordered the hiring of 10,000 new Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers and 5,000 additional border patrol agents.
- 54 additional immigration judges have been hired since President Trump took office to relieve our overburdened courts, and new immigration judges are hired every month.
- President Trump has acted to build a wall to finally secure the southern border and prevent illegal immigration from spilling across the country.
- To jumpstart construction on the border wall, President Trump ordered the Department of Homeland Security to use $20 million of unspent appropriations in its account for border security, fencing, and infrastructure.
- The Department of Homeland Security has authorized a waiver to expedite a 15-mile stretch of wall near San Diego.
- President Trump ordered the creation of the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) office at DHS, ensuring victims of criminal acts by illegal aliens are no longer ignored by the Federal Government.
ACHIEVING RESULTS IN REDUCING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: In a few months, President Trump has substantially reduced illegal immigration across the southern border and restored law and order to our immigration system.
- President Trump instituted tough immigration policies that have reduced illegal border crossings over the southwest border by 47 percent compared to the same period last year.
- The more than 57,000 orders of removal and voluntary departures of illegal aliens represent a 30.9 percent increase compared to the same period last year.
- So far in fiscal year 2017, ICE has removed over 2,700 criminal gang members, compared to 2,057 criminal gang members in all of fiscal year 2016.
- ICE has specifically targeted MS-13 criminal gang members for removal on immigration violations.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.