A disturbing, bombshell report was released Wednesday, with serious allegations regarding HIV-infected Charlie Sheen.
The late child-actor, Corey Haim, who struggled with drug addiction for years and eventually died in 2010 when he was 38 years old, reportedly told a friend before he died that Sheen had raped him while filming the movie “Lucas” in 1986.
Haim’s close friend, Corey Feldman, had previously written in his memoir that Haim was sexually abused while working on the set of “Lucas,” but he never named the abuser.
An exclusive report published Wednesday reveals that former actor Dominick Brascia claimed Haim told him before he died that it was Sheen who raped him.
At the time of the alleged abuse, while they were both filming “Lucas,” Sheen was 19 and Haim was 13.
“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas,” Dominick Brascia, a former actor and a close friend of Haim, told The ENQUIRER. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”‘
But Brascia said Haim claimed he hooked up with the “Wall Street” star another time — when he was in his mid-to-late 20s. “Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again,” Brascia told The ENQUIRER. “He claimed he didn’t like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser.”
Other sources have reportedly backed up the claims. “Other allegations in the report emerged in the report about Sheen’s behavior with other minors on the set of ‘Lucas,’ in which the report says a total of eight witnesses spoke out as part of the investigation,” the Daily Mail reported.
Sheen reportedly also visited “disturbing” websites promoting child porn and gay porn.
Sheen, now 52, was diagnosed with HIV in 2011. His lawyers have denied that he ever had sex with Haim, but did not respond to the allegations from other members of the “Lucas” cast. “Lucas” was filmed in Chicago, and the statute of limitations expired long ago.
In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, former child star Corey Feldman has recently vowed to release the names of all the Hollywood pedophiles who molested him and others when he was a child.
“I vow that I will release every single name that I have any knowledge of, period,” he said. “Nobody’s going to stop me this time as long as people support this.”
Speaking of his 2013 book, “Coreyography: A Memoir,” Feldman recently stated, “When I was writing my book, my publisher prevented me from writing the names down. This is why I’m taking the matter in my own hands.”
In the book, Feldman had written:
At some point during the filming [of ‘Lucas,’ Haim] explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ”what all guys do,” Feldman wrote.
“So, they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew,” continued Feldman,’ and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.
I think everyone should be aware of Charlie Sheen’s divorce papers in light of the Corey Haim rape allegations circulating. pic.twitter.com/cXvmyp63QJ
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) November 8, 2017
For more on this story, click the "read more" button below.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Report: Disturbing details emerge in fatal Halladay plane crash