As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:

Rescuers in Thailand freed a fifth member of the boys soccer team from the flooded cave on in which they have been trapped for more than two weeks, hours after the second phase of a rescue attempt was launched on Monday.

An ambulance with flashing lights was spotted leaving from the area as a Thai Navy official told Sky News a fifth boy was pulled from the cave.

The article goes on to state the following:

The rescue of another boy came about six hours after Chiang Rai acting Gov. Narongsak Osatanakorn said the second phase began, and authorities “hope to hear good news in the next few hours.” Eight people still remained trapped in the cave, including the team’s coach, as of Monday morning after the latest rescue.

“All conditions are still as good as they were yesterday,” Narongsak told a news conference. “The boys’ strength, the plan — today we are ready like before. And we will do it faster because we are afraid of the rain.”

Thai navy SEALs said Sunday they successfully retrieved four members of the youth soccer team out from the cave where they had been trapped for more than two weeks.

It was originally reported that the strongest would be extracted first.

Interior Minister Anupong Paojinda said early Monday that the same group of expert divers who took part in Sunday’s rescue would return to extricate the others because they know the cave conditions and what to do. He had said fresh air tanks needed to be laid along the underwater route.

To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here