1) I feel like his tweets are more like “singing to the choir” at times. I’m not against his fake news agenda but some of his recent tweets are more divisive rather than informative. And more fodder for MSM. I want to hear newsworthy items and be encouraged by what he is doing well. — S. Orduna
2) We KNOW its FAKE news. Instead, tell us what you ARE doing. The progress on our health care. What about Social Security. The fact there have been no COLA increases, Congress keeps raising the mandatory retirement age, making it harder for Baby Boomers to collect what they have paid into all of their lives, the fact we are over taxed, the important things. Stop defending yourself, we don’t believe all of the fake attacks, we are on your side, we believe in you, we are not listening to the accusers or believing them. Let us know what they are NOT reporting, and skip defending the lies. —- R. Baluha
3) President Trump, I am a woman of your age. I don’t consider myself a prude I’ve always been open to anything new and different that was legal and not against my beliefs, but I expected much more from you when I voted for you and campaign for you, and basically lost some friends for you. Is there anyway at all you could please not tweet about the media? Is there anyway at all that you could ignore the things that are going on in the news and elsewhere and just concentrate on being a president?
There is so much to do and so little time. I want to hear your tweets if they’re good news about what you’ve done for us and what is being accomplished. I don’t want to see your tweets if they are against the media which I’m definitely against also and I don’t want to see your tweets about how people are treating you badly. I don’t like that they are treating you badly either. I certainly don’t the family being treated as they are being treated.
But I’m practically begging you to get on with the job of POTUS and actually MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! — CAROL
4) You’re making an idiot of yourself with the little boy tweets. — S. Sexton
5) Screw everyone who says not to tweet! The Cnn post was hilarious! – Bruce
6) Mr President I believe you can make a difference in America, question is will you? I can’t figure out why when you are having a great week in the office then you seem to fumble the ball and create a firestorm of negative coverage. Were you always like this? It really is hard and frustrating to fight for you when I come up against a far leftist and explain the good you have done. What will it take for you to keep a positive narrative only in your tweets. Use this tool productively. — F. Sanchez
7) President Trump….please, I want you to succeed. Please stop with the 10-year-old level of tweets. You are giving all of those who hate you, despise you more fuel for their fire. I realize they also are behaving like 10-year-olds (no offense to any real 10-year-olds here!), but please, please, please take the higher road. Take the road that is commensurate with the office you hold. If you want to drain the swamp, please don’t become a part of it. In your position, you should never stoop to the level of the lowest of the low. Continue to tweet, but talk about things that matter to our country…remember Make America Great Again? This isn’t helping. — M. Wojton
8) The childish tweets need to stop. I don’t mind the tweeting as long as it is relevant. Most people say he is blowing off steam, but find a more private way to blow off steam. He is the leader of the free world and he has an image to uphold. I voted yes, it does nothing to further his agenda. — Mike G.
9) DML you warned us all about the tweets many months ago and I was one of the the people who told you you were wrong. It turns out you are right again. You said the tweets would hurt the agenda, fuel the media, push away GOP members, and deflate the energy of the base. I apologize for yelling at you. Once again you called it early just like you did years ago with immigration, this election, Jill Stein and so many other items. I will never question you again. The president is blowing the greatest opportunity in American history. With Obama’s mess, almost anyone could look great. Trump looks silly. I am embarrassed to have put the Trump sign on my lawn. I wish Pence were the president. — Larry
10) Trump’s tweets are stupid. Ivanka rubbing elbows with Soros this weekend was even more stupid. The healthcare bill is something bigger than stupid. How did this happen? – G. Hillin
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Gas explosion obliterates beautiful home (Photos)