Written by DML
Andrew Wilkow is a radio host on Sirius XM. He has made a big splash with his most recent monologue about the Don Jr meeting with a Russia lawyer.
I have been a guest on Wilkow’s show numerous times. He’s one smart dude.
Last week, he put together a rather strong argument that connects the Russian lawyer meeting with Don Jr. connects back to the “get together” between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton on a tarmac in Arizona during the summer of 2016.
Last week, Wilkow presented a long list of bullet points that are pretty impossible to ignore.
ACCORDING TO ANDREW WILKOW, here are a few things you should know:
1. In 2016, Natalia Veselnitskaya entered the US with an override on her rejection of a visa from the State Department under an order from then attorney general, Loretta Lynch.
2. Natalia Veselnitskaya’s law firm lists as one of its clients, Sberbank. It is one of the biggest banks in Russia, and it answers directly to Putin.
3. The international lobbying firm for Sberbank is the Podesta Group. John Podesta was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.
4. Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Sberbank shortly after Sec of State Clinton saw to it that the Russians were awarded a huge deal that gives the country ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits.
5. Loretta Lynch allowed Natalia Veselnitskaya to remain in the US without a visa.
6. Andrew asks, “If Donald Trump had direct connections to Putin, do you think if Putin was trying to get Trump elected he would let some low-level lawyer with an association to Bill Clinton get close to Donald Trump and not tell him?” Of course not.
If Trump had deep ties to Putin, someone would have tipped off Trump that Natalia Veselnitskaya was trying to get into the inner circle. But that didn’t happen — Don Jr. had no idea who she was.
Based off these bullet points, Andrew lays out an incredible argument that the Russian lawyer meeting was set up and managed by Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. He ties everything back to the mysterious tarmac meeting between Lynch and Clinton in summer 2016. It’s truly amazing.
You can listen to Andrew’s argument below. (If the player below doesn’t work, click here to go to Andrew’s page.)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
83-year-old Grassley challenges reporter in a push up contest