Dear Mr. President,
Your trip to the Middle East is going fantastic, and those of us who want to make America great again really appreciate the leadership you are showing the world. That said, my viewers are very passionate about your presidency. Today, I informed them that my daily letter to you would include their messages.
I invited them to write just one-sentence expressing what they’d say to you if given the chance. Although I received well over one-thousand messages in a 6-hour time frame, I picked 20 of my favorites to share with you.
1) President Trump, after eight very long years of frustration, you have made me happy and PROUD to be an American again! — Janet Brennan
2) Mr. President, even though the media and liberals are trying to tear you down, please know that I stand proudly behind you 100%. — Brenda Anzak
3) You are great when you focus on your promises and IGNORE THE SHARKS!!! — Virginia Burke
4) As one of your biggest supporters PLEASE stop defending yourself against media, it makes you look weak, and we all know they have an agenda. — Tim Howard
5) After hearing the speech you made in Saudi Arabia, you, Sir, have restored my faith and respect for the Presidency of these United States. — Wade Akers
6) At 58, I’ve never been as proud of any other president in my lifetime as I am of President Trump. — Anna Naggy
7) I truly believe Sir that you will surpass Ronald Reagan in his greatness!! — Deborah Sturgess
8) President and Mrs. Trump, In this one trip you have brought dignity and respect back to the citizens of the United States of America. Thank you. — Wil Cash
9) Mr. President, Sir, as former military, (U.S. Army, Vietnam Era), I would’ve been more proud to serve under you as my Commander In Chief than any other President in U.S. history, keep up the good work! — Lee Bouton
10) God’s Favor is all over you, and your supporters stand with you!! #MAGA. — Amber Nordstrom
11) Mr. President, Stay true to your beliefs as to what is best for our country while putting blinders on to any negativity surrounding you, and NEVER fall into the trap of feeling the need to defend yourself for doing so. — Victoria Moody
12) Mr President you are a beautiful person inside and out and that beauty you are showing to the middle eastern world right now is another step in making America great again. — Penny Garland
13) “KUDOS on a Phenomenal Foreign Trip, Tweet-FREE for 3 days, giving the U.S. FAKE news Media NOTHING TO SAY !!!” Sincerely, Steph Holmes in Missouri.
14) Screw the media, FOCUS on making America great again. — Bryan Miller
15) Please know how proud and excited your supporters are to know we have a true patriotic President who will always have our country’s best interests at heart. — Teresa Metts
16) I am so proud that Donald J. Trump is my President and I want to make sure that he knows that we still have his back in fighting for “Making America Great Again!” — Beverly McHargue
17) President Trump and Melania did us proud – respected the culture but did not bow to the culture! — Ed and Cindy Ratliff
18) Mr. President, Maintain the momentum from this current trip by not allowing the liberal media to control the narrative and beware of GOP sharks, i.e. Ryan and McCain. — Nicholas Martin
19) Stay above the fray and resist getting caught up in petty back and forth jabs/insults. — Stephanie Langone
The 20th message breaks the rules in the sense it includes more than one sentence, but I could not resist adding it in. — DML
20) I’m writing to inform you that my family and I love and respect you, and that my son Brandon Boughan joined the United States military. If Clinton would have won this would never of happened. Thank you Sir, and God bless you and the United States Marine Corp. — David Boughan
Until tomorrow, God bless you, our troops, the American people and the United States of America. And may God bless those injured, and those killed, in the U.K. this evening.
Dennis Michael Lynch
Sent at 9:03pm ET on May 22, 2017
READ letter #8
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
American doctor dies on Mt. Everest summit