Dennis Michael Lynch surprised his supporters for a second day in a row with a sit and talk from his backyard.
On Wednesday evening, DML provided 15 minutes of commentary about how and why the media is getting the story all wrong about Trump and the events that took shape in Virginia over the weekend.
Earlier in the day, President Trump shut down his business counsel because so many CEOs had dropped out, and he didn’t want to put pressure on those who remained. DML took to FACEBOOK LIVE to tell the president he doesn’t need those useless CEOs. “These guys just sit around and talk about their golf games. We don’t need them Mr. President. They’re like the salad at the end of a 5 course dinner. We’re stuffed with the jobs you’re helping to create. Dump those CEOs off on someone else.”
In his LIVE conversation, DML outlines a few must hear comments, which he urged you to share.
1) Trump will prevail. This is much like the 2016 election when the media and business leaders all got it wrong.
2) The left will leverage the taking down of monuments as a way of getting Obama on Mount Rushmore.
3) Why are the monuments such a big deal now? Why weren’t they so terrible to look at 3 years ago when Obama was president?
4) Trump must keep Bannon in the White House for he is the one conservative voice the liberals want ousted. Diminishing Bannon will diminish the deplorables.
5) Trump did nothing wrong by pointing to the hate on all sides. Hate is not a one-way street. Trump called it correctly.
DML splashes in some of his humor for a truly entertaining and educational FACEBOOK LIVE. Give it a watch, and a share if you will.
Below is the video. You can watch the Facebook version, or the YouTube player.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
DML: Walk & Talk Aug 15 applauds Trump’s presser