Today, I was visited by a UK-based production team who is creating a documentary about Donald Trump’s run for president.
A few questions and answers worth noting:
- When asked what happens if the GOP goes to a brokered convention with Trump having most of the delegates, but he is not awarded the nomination, I said people will be marching in the street in revolt. I continued by stating I typically cover marches and rallies, but I will be leading and participating in them if he is screwed by the GOP.
- I also stated if he doesn’t get the nomination due to a brokered convention, that I hope Trump runs as an Independent.
- When asked if Trump’s lack of experience hurts him against someone like Hillary who has years of policy experience, I said no — not at all. We want someone who doesn’t owe any favors. We don’t need nor want a policy wonk. Plus, I’d challenge Hillary to state one thing she’s done that has helped the American people?
- When asked if I thought Trump believed the things that come out of his own mouth, I said yes. It’s what I like most about Trump. Not only does he believe in what he says, Trump believes in himself. He feels he is the best guy for the job. And even if that is ego-driven, so be it, I will let that ego work for me if it means I get my community back, if I get my country back, and if the future of my children is saved. If he fixes our problems, especially the immigration issue, he deserves to have his face on Mount Rushmore. If Hillary is elected president, half of our country will go into a dark depressed state of mind — myself included.
- I was asked if I thought Trump can really win. I said, “If I had $100k to my name, I would bet $99,999.99 on Trump winning — I’d keep one penny just for luck.
The documentary is set to air at the end of March. I will announce more details when we are given more information. I hope it will be online for your viewing pleasure.
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
ARNOLD STORMS OUT OVER DONALD QUESTIONS