The Republican Convention in Cleveland kicks off on Monday. The theme today is: ‘Make America Safe Again.’
- Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander and Buck Commander, star of Duck Dynasty
- Governor Rick Perry, Former Governor of Texas
- Marcus Luttrell, U.S. Navy SEAL
- Scott Baio, Actor and Television Producer
- Pat Smith, Mother of Benghazi victim, Sean Smith
- Mark Geist, U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Fought in Battle of Benghazi
- John Tiegen, U.S. Marine Corps veteran, Fought in Battle of Benghazi
- Kent Terry and Kelly Terry-Willis, The Brian Terry Foundation
- Antonio Sabato, Jr., Actor
- Mary Ann Mendoza, Immigration Reform Advocate
- Sabine Durden, Immigration Reform Advocate
- Jamiel Shaw, Immigration Reform Advocate
- U.S. Representative Michael McCaul (TX-10)
- David Clarke, Sheriff of Milwaukee County
- U.S. Representative Sean Duffy (WI-7)
- Darryl Glenn, El Paso County Commissioner
- U.S. Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas)
- Karen Vaughn, Mother of fallen U.S. Navy SEAL
- U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama)
- Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City
- Melania Trump, Businesswoman and Wife of Donald Trump
- Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, U.S. Army (ret.)
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa)
- Jason Beardsley, Concerned Veterans for America
- U.S. Representative Ryan Zinke (MT)
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
RADIO SHOW HOST ALEX JONES & KARL ROVE ARGUE AT AIRPORT OVER TRUMP