Written by DML
Lets be honest, if there is one thing we’ve learned over the past year it’s that the media sucks. You deserve better information, and so each month I continue to expand my team, and my reach as a conservative commentator, writer and filmmaker. As a result, each month this website attracts millions of new viewers and generates millions of page views.
In addition to developing this website, phase-one of our new studio build out is near complete and my new nightly webcast, ‘DML DAILY REPORT’, has generated well over 6 million views in the first two weeks.
In time, I envision DennisMichaelLynch.com to become the most trusted one-stop-hub for conservatives. The site will offer streaming news and opinion programming (e.g. DML DAILY REPORT), thought-provoking articles, investigative reports, web-based radio programming, downloadable pod-casts, documentary films, and an entire section reserved for our visitors (you) to share opinions, stories, videos and questions. It will take time to get there, but we will.
Currently, I’m in need of writers. Here are the requirements:
1) You will be an independent contractor on a “work for hire” basis. You can work from home or wherever you desire. There are no restrictions based on where you live in the USA.
2) You must be willing and able to work a minimum of 3-hours per day, 4-days per week. You can choose the hours, but they must fall between 6am and 8pm (EDT). The time slots can change day to day.
3) Your role will be to write articles to this website. The articles are NOT opinion-editorials. They are snapshots and rundowns of the news taking place in America and around the world (see current articles for example). No prior experience is required, but decent writing skills are a must.
4) You will be given assignments each day electronically.
5) You will be paid on a per article basis, and payment is rendered twice per month.
6) You must maintain a Facebook account, and your account must show your picture either on your cover photo or personal profile.
If you are interested, please fill out THIS FORM and we will consider your application. Please keep in mind it might be weeks before we get back to you based on the response level. Thanks, and good luck!
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Free Speech Being “Stifled” in Bundy Standoff Case