Millennials supporting Hillary Clinton will go all the way in giving up their second amendment rights, as proven in a stunning video of spontaneous interviews.
A conservative college news site, Campus Reform, recently caught up with several students as they attended a rally for Clinton in Annandale, Virginia.
They were asked, “Do you think it would be a good idea to repeal the 2nd Amendment?”
Here are some of their replies:
- That’s a good proposal!
- Yeah, I definitely think that makes sense.
- We need to start viewing human rights as more important than gun rights.
- Yeah, because the document was written 200 years ago.
- People seem to value guns more than they value other people’s lives.
- I’m from a wealthy area… there’s no reason that anyone would need a gun in that area!
- Yeah, totally; I mean it’s kind of ridiculous to me that, yeah, the Constitution is great and everything, but you have to remember that people made these, humans make mistakes and it was written hundreds of years ago.
In summary the millennials think it’s foolish that a right that was put in writing for the American people “hundreds of years ago” should still be adhered to.
The right to bear arms to defend oneself is an old fashioned idea – kick it out, they say.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
TREY GOWDY EVISCERATES BLACK LIVES MATTER PROFESSOR