Filling in for White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Thursday, his deputy Sarah Huckabee Sanders fired back at the media for suggesting President Tump was “in the dark.”
“If you want to talk about contradicting statements, and people that were, maybe, in the dark, how about the Democrats? Let’s read of few of them,” Huckabee-Sanders said, and then she went down the list, one by one:
- Harry Reid: “Comey should resign and be investigated by the Senate.”
- Sen. Chuck Schumer: “I don’t have confidence on Comey anymore.”
- Sen. Bernie Sanders: “It would not be a bad thing for the American people if Comey resigned.”
- Nancy Polosi said Comey “was not in the right job.”
- Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz said she thought Comey was “no longer able to serve in a neutral and credible way.”
- President Obama’s adviser Valerie Jarrett reportedly urged him to fire Comey.
- Maxine Waters said Hillary Clinton would have fired Comey.
She said the Democrats want to talk now about how great Comey was. “Look at the facts, their statements are all right there,” Huckabee-Sanders stated.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
TRUMP TWEET: President Trump sends message to Rosie O’Donnell