ISIS Claims Responsibility For Axe Attack on Train

Terror Germany axe 2

The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the 17-year-old Afghan teen who took an axe and a knife to passengers on a German train Monday evening, yelling “Allahu Akbar” as he hacked away at his victims.

He was shot and killed by police as he tried to flee the scene.

Authorities now reporting that at least four people were injured, and more than a dozen treated for shock.   Witnesses said the inside of the train “looked like a slaughterhouse” and was covered in blood.

The attacker was an “unaccompanied minor immigrant.”

Fox News reports:  The attacker came to Germany more than a year ago as an unaccompanied minor, was first registered by German authorities in the German-Austrian border town of Passau and applied for asylum in March of last year. He lived in a home for young refugees in Ochsenfurt near Wuerzburg until two weeks ago when he was placed with a foster family in the same town, Herrmann said. Investigators were talking to the foster family, witnesses and the attacker’s friends.

Germany last year registered more than 1 million asylum seekers entering the country, including more than 150,000 Afghans.

Those who knew the teen said he “seemed like a calm person and not overly religious.”  Investigators reportedly found a hand-painted ISIS flag during a search of his room, and are continuing to search for evidence.

Related: Man Attacks Passengers on Germany Train With An Axe


Comment via Facebook


Comment via Disqus

Important Facts You Need To Know About Voter Fraud
Why You Need To Know the FACTS Before The Debate!
DML Reveals a WIKILEAKS Email about Hillary Dumping Gays
Thanks for sharing!
Register to win! Free DML DVDs and shirts. Plus free iPads, gifts, and more. Enter your email to be eligible. A new winner is picked each week.

Send this to friend