Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is at the top of the recipient list of a new Islamic watchdog report that provides extensive details on donations from individuals associated with American Islamist groups.
The group notes that “lawful Islamism” is a threat to the United States and other western countries, as they work quietly, lawfully and peacefully to impose Islamic law, win special privileges for themselves, shut down criticism of Islam, create Muslim-only zones and deprive women and non-Muslims of their full civil rights.
One way to ensure their interests are kept in top priority is to contributing large amounts of money into political campaigns and sympathetic politicians.
Laying aside all the foreign Islamic money Hillary Clinton has received, the following list confirms that she has by far received the most money during 2015-2016 from prominent American Muslims.
Values indicate donations made by prominent Islamists listed in the Islamist Money in Politics database.
Hillary Clinton (D-NY)
Hillary Clinton has received $41,165 from prominent Islamists in 2015-2016. (Click here for full donation history.)
Donors are associated with the following Islamist groups:
(Click here for group descriptions.)
- American Muslim Council (AMC)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
- Muslim Students Association (MSA)
- “SAAR Network” (SAAR)
Donors of particular note:
- Ahmad Al-Akhras (CAIR) is past president of CAIR-Ohio, and former vice chairman of CAIR’s national board. Repeatedly defended Columbus men indicted — and later convicted — on terrorism charges.
- Yahya Basha (Muslim Public Affairs Council, American Muslim Council) was president of convicted terror financier Abdurahman Alamoudi’s organization, the American Muslim Council.
- Yaqub Mirza (SAAR) is a money manager in several capacities, who was a key organizer of the SAAR Network of terror-supporting entities.
- Khurrum Wahid (CAIR) is the former legal advisor for CAIR national, and founder of Emerge USA, which grooms new Islamist leaders for participation in American politics.
- Safaa Zarzour (CAIR, ISNA) a Chicago lawyer, was first the president and chair of CAIR-Chicago, and then secretary-general of ISNA.
Islamist Group Donations to Hillary Clinton, Lifetime (as of 8-31-16)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Illinois Voting Machine Switching GOP Votes To Democrat