Investigations are underway all across the nation as bomb threats have escalated to unprecedented levels against dozens of Jewish community centers.
On Tuesday, The Blaze reported that bomb threats were called in to at least 10 Jewish centers in seven states: California, Wisconsin, Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York and Utah.
Another wave of threats occurred almost two weeks earlier, when 27 Jewish community centers in 17 states received bomb threats, and the week before that, 16 centers in 9 states received bomb threats.
So far, all the threats have turned out to be hoaxes, but they have still stirred up a wave of panic and fear.
The Blaze provided the following list of facilities that received the threats this week:
- Alpert Community Jewish Center in Long Beach, California
- Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center in La Jolla, California
- Harry and Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
- Boulder Jewish Community Center in Boulder, Colorado
- Jewish Community Center of Greater New Haven in Woodbridge, Connecticut
- Jewish Community Center MetroWest in West Orange, New Jersey
- Kaplen Jewish Community Center in Tenafly, New Jersey
- Jewish Community Center in DeWitt, New York
- Sidney Albert Jewish Community Center in Albany, New York
- I.J. & Jeanné Wagner Jewish Community Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
H/T: The Blaze
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Top Rock Band Drummer Commits Suicide