JUST IN: Eric Bolling speaks out

Support our flag. Get the bumper sticker. CLICK HERE

Fox News host Eric Bolling flatly denies reports that he sent lewd photos of an illicit nature to female coworkers and tweeted out on Monday that he looks forward to clearing his name.

Bolling was suspended by the network after being accused of sending an unsolicited photo of male genitalia to at least three female co-workers years ago via text message, according to a report that was published Friday.

Caroline Heldman, a former Fox News guest, wrote a scathing Facebook post about Bolling on Saturday, saying, “My only surprise is that it took this long for people to come forward about Bolling’s behavior, which has been wildly inappropriate for years.”

A Fox spokesperson released the following statement: “Eric Bolling has been suspended pending the results of an investigation, which is currently underway.”

Bolling tweeted out to his 706,000 followers on Monday, “Overwhelmed by all the support I have received. Thank you. I look forward to clearing my name asap.”

Bolling, who previously co-hosted “The Five,” recently appeared on the network as a host of the new FOX show, “The Specialists,” and the weekly Saturday program “Cashin’ In.”

A spokesperson for FOX told The Hill that Bolling will be investigated by the Paul Weiss law firm, which is the same firm the network used to investigate former chairman and CEO Roger Ailes. Ailes was dismissed from the network just two days after the firm began investigating. He passed away in May.

More than a dozen women told The Huffington Post, which broke the story on Friday, that Bolling sent the unsolicited “d**k pic” to at least three different colleagues.

Bolling’s attorney says Bolling has no recollection of the messages and doesn’t believe he sent them.

“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made,” stated attorney Michael J. Bowe.

In another statement to Breitbart News, Bowe said, “The story is based on anonymous sources and not true. No such unsolicited communications occurred.”

The allegations against Bolling come months after Fox News’ scandalous dismissal of top-rated host Bill O’Reilly, who was forced out of the network in April after The New York Times reported that he paid $13 million to five different women who accused him of sexual harassment.

In June, Bolling revealed in an interview that he planned to run for Senate following his television career.

“When the lights go down on my TV career,” Bolling told Vicki Hyman of NJ.Com, “the next step is running for Senate.”

Hyman asked Bolling if he would be challenging Democratic Senator Cory Booker for New Jersey’s seat. Bolling laughed and replied, “Not yet.”

Bolling, an avid Trump supporter, was one of the few who believed Trump would win the presidency despite overwhelming sentiment that he did not stand a chance. “When he come down the escalator with Melania, I looked across the newsroom,” Bolling said. “Every single pair of eyeballs were staring at the screen. This guy has something that we can’t describe.”

JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.

If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).

To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.







 

Comment via Facebook

Send this to a friend