Over 100 New York City firefighters have responded to a fire at Trump Tower in New York City Monday morning, as smoke and flames were seen pouring from the roof of the building owned by President Trump, and where he has a residence.

The fire, which broke out just before 7 a.m., was reportedly caused by an electrical box, and has now been extinguished.

No injuries were reported, but the incident brought approximately 126 firefighters scrambling to put it out.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here