Kim Kardashian, who is famous for being famous, and husband Kanye West, a singer/rapper, recently enjoyed a family vacation in the Bahamas. A report by E! speculates that Kim and Kanye spent a staggering $440,000 over four days.
E! breaks down the expenses like this:
- The family stayed at Baker’s Bay Golf and Ocean Club, an ultra-exclusive “hotspot” that costs $44,000 a night, totaling approximately $176,000 over the four days.
- Four round-trip tickets aboard a private jet, from Los Angeles to Marsh Harbour in the Abaco Islands, tabulates to a meager $264,000.
- A charter boat to Baker’s Bay, for four people rings in at about $190.
- Jet skit rentals, cost about $120 a person, per hour.
- Boozing in sun with some Casamigos tequila, that’ll be $350 for six bottles.
So if you want to party like the Kardashian/West duo on your next getaway, spare no expense and start saving!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
DML Daily Letter to the President (18)