While the media continues to fixate on Trump’s alleged connections to the Kremlin and Russian ambassadors leading up to his election, major revelations regarding Hillary Clinton’s supposed ties to Russia have been conveniently overlooked by liberals.
Below are five major “bombshells” reported by Breitbart that, in many ways, spark much greater concerns over Clinton’s Kremlin affiliations, matters on which progressives have remained silent.
- Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia; nine investors involved in the uranium deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, reports Breitbart.
- Former president Bill Clinton accepted $500,000 paid by a Russian-supported bank in exchange for a Moscow speech during his wife’s tenure as secretary of state. Additionally, the deal took place has the State Department was preparing to sign off on the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia, says the report.
“And, in one case, a Russian investment bank connected to the deals paid money to Bill Clinton personally, through a half-million-dollar speaker’s fee,” reported the New Yorker.
- Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta was a board member of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which reportedly received millions from a Russian government fund. To top it off, Podesta was discovered to have owned “75,000 common shares” in the energy company and failed to disclose his association with the board of directors in his federal financial disclosures, which is required by law.
- Breitbart also claims that emails were unearthed that exposed interaction between Hillary Clinton’s senior aides during her presidential campaign being tipped off by Clinton Foundation senior vice president Maura Pally that the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IA), was requesting that the DOJ probe the State Department about its approval of the sale of American uranium to Russia.
- Lastly, Hillary Clinton allegedly received $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of the Russian government’s uranium company, Uranium One, says the report. Telfer made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation, as the New York Times reported.
“Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million,” reads the Times. “Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.”
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Lindsey Graham town hall gets rowdy over wiretapping comments