The 57-year-old pop legend Prince died in April less than a week after receiving emergency medical treatment after a concert. Prince’s death shocked friends, family and fans because he had been a Jehovah’s Witness for about 15 years.
An initial autopsy was inconclusive as to what killed the singer / song writer / actor. But a new autopsy has revealed that Prince died of an overdose of the opioid Fentanyl.
The single-page report released by the Midwest Medican Examiner’s Office says Prince’s death came after he “self-administered Fentanyl”, and was accidental.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
MASSIVE BRAWL: MUSLIMS & ANTI-MUSLIMS FIGHT IN THE STREETS