The gunman responsible for the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack has been identified as Omar Mateen, born in the U.S., to immigrants from Afghanistan.
Large-scale Muslim migration creates a “multi-generational treat”, as many families retain their customs, traditions and beliefs, including their support for sharia law. Many terror attacks in the U.S. were by children of Muslim immigrants:
- Anwar al-Awlaki, the New Mexico-born jihad propagandist and “spiritual advisor” to 9/11 terrorists was the son of migrants from Yemen;
- Syed Farook, the Chicago-born San Bernardino terrorist was the son of Pakistani migrants;
- Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood shooter was the son of a woman who emigrated from Palestine;
- Muhammed Youssef Abdulazees, the Chattanooga shooter who murdered four U.S. Marines was an immigrant from Kuwait, who naturalized at the age of 6.
- Omar Mateen, gunman of the Orland terror attack that killed 50 and wounded 53, was born in the U.S., the son of Afghan immigrants.
In a December letter to the Obama administration demanding the release of the immigration histories of those connected to terrorism, Senator Jeff Sessions wrote: “We are dealing with an enemy that has shown it is not only capable of bypassing U.S. screening but of recruiting and radicalizing Muslim migrants after their entry to the United States. The recruitment of terrorists in the U.S. is not limited to adult migrants, but to their young children and to their U.S.-born children – which is why family immigration history is necessary to understand the nature of the threat.”
“It’s an unpleasant but unavoidable fact that bringing in large unassimilated flows of migrants from the Muslim world creates the conditions possible for radicalization and extremism to take hold, just like they’re seeing in Europe,” Sessions said on the Senate floor.
Islamic traditions are still installed into the children, no matter where they migrate, as evidenced in this video:
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Mexican American Trump Supporter Has Strong Message For La Raza