In an outrageous move that would undoubtedly spark a race war, the president of South Africa has called for the “confiscation of land owned by white people in his country, without any restitution made to the Caucasian property owners.”
South African president Jacob Zuma made this declaration in a speech on Friday, saying the proposal would re-establish a “pre-colonial land audit of land use and occupation patterns” that would determine what land needs to be taken.
According to The Telegraph, this move cannot be implemented without the approval of two-thirds of the majority in the South African parliament.
The South African president understands this and said to his people:
“We need to accept the reality that those who are in parliament where laws are made, particularly the black parties, should unite because we need a two-thirds majority to effect changes in the constitution.”
Zuma has previously pushed to confiscate the lands of white people but never proposed a law like this one — forcing the action.
The move is seen as a strategy by Zuma in an ongoing political battle that his party, the African National Congress (ANC), appears to be losing, based on its declining power due to other political groups moving up in the country.
For example, a former ANC leader, Julius Malema, who is now in charge of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), is going after Zuma’s party and power while also pushing for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensating for the action.
Malema has even hit the campaign trail in the country, pushing his plan to the people and saying they need to take back land from “white invaders” and “Dutch thugs.”
Malema tells the people, “People of South Africa, where you see a beautiful land, take it … it belongs to you.”
According to The Telegraph, the EFF chief has stated that this move would “unite black people in South Africa.”
However, the Institute for Race Relations, a research group in South Africa, said in a statement that it is “almost impossible” to find a racial breakdown of land ownership in the country.
“In the first place the state owns some 22 percent of the land in the country, including land in the former homelands, most of which is occupied by black subsistence farmers who have no title and seem unlikely to get it anytime soon. This leaves around 78 percent of land in private hands, but the race of these private owners is not known.”
The proposed land grab will most likely reinvigorate racial conflict in the country; some Afrikaner groups have called Zuma’s proposal a “declaration of war” and vowed to fight against any potential land seizure.
Andries Breytenbach, chairman of the activist group Boer Afrikaner Volksraad, told The Telegraph: “We are ready to fight back. We need urgent mediation between us and the government. If this starts, it will turn into a racial war which we want to prevent.”
According to The Daily Caller, “Zimbabwe had enacted a law calling for the confiscation of all white-owned land in their country and the result cost the country billions of dollars in lost productivity and led to wide scale agricultural collapse.”
H/T: The Daily Caller
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
White House: Add wiretapping investigation to Russia probe (video)