NEW: Judge allowed Muslim terrorist to remain in Spain after jail release

New evidence is being uncovered that the Imam responsible for masterminding the terrorist attack in Barcelona had been ordered to leave Spain following his release from prison in April of 2014. Abdelbaki Es Satty is an Islamic preacher who was told he must comply and leave the country as he was released from jail, according to Spanish daily El Mundo.

It is often said that foreign-born nationals who receive prison sentences of more than one year are often compelled to leave the country when they are released. Es Satty is said to have been sentenced to prison for a period of four years which was handed down in 2010. He had been caught trying to smuggle cannabis resin on a ferry between Spain’s North African enclave of Ceuta and the southern Spanish port city of Algeciras.

After his first appeal failed, the 42-year-old Moroccan won his battle to stay in Spain after taking the case to a judge. The judge has not been named.

Es Satty sought asylum through his lawyers after his court win. An application was filed on Nov. 29, 2014. The asylum request was being described as a “standard move to legitimize even further his presence in Spain,” according to El Mundo. This action enabled Es Satty to move freely among the 26 EU countries that make up part of the Schengen area.

Es Satty has been blamed for brainwashing the terrorists responsible for the terrorist attack. It has been confirmed by police last night that Es Satty died in an explosion at a house in the Catalan town of Alcanar. This is said to have prompted last Thursday’s horrific attacks in Barcelona and the seaside resort of Cambrils.

Amid the wreckage of the house were more than 20 butane gas canisters that were still intact. Acetone peroxide (TATP), given the nickname ‘Mother of Satan’ because of the high number of accidental explosions it causes, was also located in the house among the rubble.

According to Vilvoorde mayor Hans Bonte, his town is where Es Satty stayed for three months at the beginning of last year. He was there looking for work. Vilvoorde is located near Brussels.

News website Okdiario has stated that, so far, there has been no official response to the reports about Es Satty’s removal order. There has been a tremendous backlash on social media, however.

Es Satty’s removal from Spain could have changed the course of history. It would have prevented him from coming in contact with the men accused of bringing the terror to Spain last week that killed 15 people and left more than 100 injured.

Police appear to be shifting their focus to Yours Abouyaaqoub. He was the driver of the van that mowed down and killed 14 people on Barcelona’s Las Ramblas before stabbing Spaniard Pau Perez to death. He then stole his car and went on the run. To avoid detection, he changed his T-shirt and slept during the day.

Abouyaaqoub was gunned down by police in a vineyard in Subirats an hour west of Barcelona. He had three knives and a fake explosives belt on him at the time.

If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).

To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.







 

Comment via Facebook

Send this to a friend