An illegal alien residing in North Carolina was reportedly arrested on May 4 for a string of offenses that included driving while intoxicated, two counts of failing to register as a sex offender, and violating a court order of protection.
When Oscar Manuel Montano, 23, was apprehended on May 4 in Forsyth County, it brought his arrest total within the United States to at least twenty.
Additionally, according to a news report dated September 1, 2011, Montano, then 17, was busted for an incident where he kidnapped a 12-year-old boy outside the boy’s home in 2010 after he saw the boy allegedly flash a gang sign. He plead guilty to the charge, and was given a suspended sentence of 25 months to 39 months, along with an active sentence of 131 days. He was also required to register as a sex offender.
On Thursday, North Carolina officials released Montano’s lengthy arrest report, that does not include the 2011 charges:
- May 26, 2015 (FAIL TO APPEAR/COMPL SECURED BOND $35…)
- June 26, 2015 (IMPAIRED DRIVING DWI SECURED BOND $9,…)
- November 7, 2016 (DRUNK / DISRUPTIVE SECURED BOND $3,00…)
- November 10, 2016 (ASSAULT ON FEMALE SECURED BOND $2,000.00)
- November 15, 2016 (ASSAULT ON FEMALE SECURED BOND $2,000.00)
- December 4, 2016 (BREAKING/ENTER-MISD SECURED BOND $1,5…)
- December 7, 2016 (BREAKING/ENTER-MISD SECURED BOND $1,5…)
- December 14, 2016 (BREAKING/ENTER-MISD SECURED BOND $1,5…)
- January 22, 2017 (ASSAULT ON FEMALE NO BOND)
- January 23, 2017 (ASSAULT ON FEMALE SECURED BOND $4,000.00)
- February 3, 2017 (FAIL TO REGISTER – SEX OFFENDER REGIS…)
- February 13, 2017 (VIOLATION OF A VALID PROTECTIVE ORDER…)
- March 20, 2017 (PROBATION VIOLATION N/A)
- March 22, 2017 (PROBATION VIOLATION N/A)
- April 3, 2017 (PROBATION VIOLATION N/A)
- April 6, 2017 (PROBATION VIOLATION N/A)
- April 9, 2017 (PROBATION VIOLATION N/A)
- May 1, 2017 (VIO. PROTECTIVE ORDER BY COURTS ANOTH…)
- May 3, 2017 (VIO. PROTECTIVE ORDER BY COURTS ANOTH…)
- May 8, 2017 (FCSO – OUT OF CUSTODY N/A)
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Mexicans complain of crime by foreign migrants