As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following opinion editorial written by Republican Congressman Steve Scalise, and published by FOXNEWS.COM:
This summer, California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters to harass cabinet officials. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that you “cannot be civil” with members of the Republican Party. And Wednesday, videotape was released of former Attorney General Eric Holder telling a Democratic audience at a campaign rally in Georgia on Sunday that they should “kick” Republicans when they perceive them as “going low.”
Despite the continued reports of politically motivated threats or violence, Democratic Party leaders have worked to keep this anger burning and incite even more harassment and violence.
The article goes on to state the following:
Beginning with my own near-death experience at the hands of a deranged shooter who sought to assassinate a baseball field of Republicans, there is a growing list of violent or threatening actions taken against conservatives by Democrats.
- Ashley Kavanaugh, Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and his daughters received multiple credible threats.
- Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman, received death threats against her children on Twitter.
- Rep. Diane Black, R-Tenn., received such a threatening phone call that the man has now been indicted.
- Jamie Gardner, wife of Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., wife, received a text of a beheading after the vote to confirm Justice Kavanaugh.
- Several Republican Senators had their personal information, including home addresses, posted to Wikipedia for threatening purposes by a Democrat House staffer.
- Congressman Clay Higgins (R-La.) received threatening phone calls that led to a man’s arrest.
- Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kent., and his wife Kelly Paul have both received credible threats that have led to arrests.
- Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife, as well as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, were chased out of restaurants.
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters and harassed out of a DC restaurant.
- Rudy Peters, a Republican California Congressional candidate, was nearly stabbed while campaigning.
- My office has continued to receive threats against my life that have led to arrests.
- A female pro-life activist was violently assaulted by a man that has now been found guilty of eight counts of assault for this and similar incidents.
And this list goes on. The threats and the violence have not let up and instead of seeing my Democrat colleagues calling for an end, there have been calls for their supporters to keep going, to do even more to threaten Republicans.
CLICK HERE to read more of this opinion editorial written by Rep. Steve Scalise.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 11, 2018
In the latest call for attacks on Republicans, former Attorney General Eric Holder recently said, “When they go low, we kick them.”
A Liberal shot Steve Scalise
A liberal mauled Rand Paul
A liberal gang ran @RealCandaceO and I out of a restaurant
Here is former AG Holder saying “When they go low, we kick them”
The left is outwardly calling for political violence daily
This man used to be Attorney General pic.twitter.com/WD4XtcIDZz
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.