Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Department of Defense shifted $1 billion to plan and build a 57-mile section of “pedestrian fencing”, roads and lighting along the border between the United States and Mexico, the Pentagon chief said on Monday.

Last week, the Pentagon gave Congress a list that included $12.8 billion of construction projects for which it said funds could be redirected for construction along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The article goes on to state the following:

U.S. President Donald Trump declared a national emergency last month in a bid to fund his promised border wall without congressional approval.

To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Sign up for our newsletter

Click here to join the comments

Previous articleTrump Jr.: Russia collusion ‘the greatest farce ever perpetrated on our democracy’
Next articleMemes about Michael Avenatti being arrested for extorting Nike