A new math test designed for 10-year-olds has left the internet stumped!
The eight-question test that was posted on Playbuzz is designed to challenge one’s math acumen and general knowledge base. However, many people are finding that the “simple” quiz is not as simple as one would expect.
Think you are smarter than a 10-year-old? Try your hand at the test out below:
1. There are 5 pencil cases on the desk. Each pencil case contains at least 10 pencils but not more than 14 pencils. Which of the following could be the total number of pencils in all five pencil-cases?
2. If x is 6 less than y and y is twice of z, then what is the value of x when z=2?
3. If David has twice as many nickels as Tom, and Tom has 15 more nickels than John, how many dollars does David have if John has 6 nickels?
4. 4×4-4+4×4 =?
5. Halley’s Comet was named after the surname of an English astronomer, but what was his first name?
6. Gamelan music often uses a pentatonic scale – how many notes does this scale use?
7. Which of these is not a sustainable fuel?
8. The American flag has how many red and white stripes on it?
H/T: Daily Mail
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
19 States Will Be Increasing Minimum Wage in 2017