Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:

Dry shampoo can be a quick fix for messy hair, but one St. Louis woman found out the hard way that it can cause a bigger headache if you’re not careful.

“This can of dry shampoo was left in my daughter’s car’s middle console. The lid of the console was closed,” a woman explained on Facebook. “It was hot yesterday and the can exploded. It blew the console cover off of its hinges, shot through the sunroof, and went high enough in the air that it landed about 50 feet away.”

The article goes on to state the following:

Christine Bader Debrecht shared pictures of the aftermath to “hopefully prevent others from experiencing this damage or even injury.”

To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Sign up for our newsletter

Click here to join the comments

Previous articleBREAKING: FBI arrests Army soldier who allegedly discussed bombing news network
Next articleREPORT: Schiff introduces bill to require agencies report spending at Trump properties