As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The FBI raid on Michael Cohen may have captured information about two women who say they were “sexually victimized” by ousted state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, a lawyer claimed Friday.
Upstate attorney Peter Gleason wrote to Manhattan federal Judge Kimba Wood — who’s overseeing a review of documents seized in the raid on President Trump’s “fixer” — asking her to seal any files concerning the two alleged victims.
Gleason says the two women individually came to him in 2012 and 2013 claiming Schneiderman had been “sexually inappropriate” with them.
The article goes on to state the following:
He says he advised the women against going to Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance because the DA had ignored his cases in the past — but he discussed the matter with pal and ex-Post reporter Steve Dunleavy, who said he’d bring it up with Trump.
At the time, Schneiderman was suing the future president’s failed Trump University — and Trump was flirting with the idea of running for governor.
“He said, ‘I could get that over to Trump or to Trump’s office.’ The next day, I got a call from Cohen,” Gleason told The Post, adding that he got the women’s permission to speak with Trump’s personal attorney.
The NY Post also reported:
Gleason says he doesn’t actually know if Cohen kept any record of their discussion, but if he did, he wants it protected.
“The extent of Mr. Cohen memorializing any of our communications is unknown,” he wrote to Judge Wood. “However, these two women’s confidentiality, as victims of a sexual assault, should be superior to that of any unrelated subpoena.”
Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone – next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2013
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
For more on this story, click the "read more" button below.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.