REPORT: Man dies from exploding electronic cigarette

Get the DML App. CLICK HERE

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:

An exploding electronic cigarette caused the death of a Florida man earlier this month, an autopsy determined.

Tallmadge D’Elia, 38, died on May 5 from parts of an electronic cigarette that penetrated his head, according to the autopsy report.

His body was found inside a St. Petersburg home that was on fire, the St. Petersburg police said.

The article goes on to state the following:

D’Elia had suffered thermal injuries to about 80 percent of his body, including his chest, shoulder, abdomen, back, arm and hand, according to the autopsy report.

The death was ruled accidental, the autopsy report said.

To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

For more on this story, click the "read more" button below.

READ MORE

If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).

To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.







 

Comment via Facebook

Send this to a friend