As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:

The world-famous memorial to Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed, who Diana was dating at the time of her death, has been removed from Harrods.

A spokesperson for the London luxury department store previously revealed in January that after 20 years, the statue of the pair — who both died in a Paris car crash in 1997 — would be removed from the store and returned to Dodi’s father, Egyptian-born businessman Mohamed al Fayed, who formerly owned Harrods.

It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:

On Friday, Mohamed told the Daily Mail that the statue had been removed while the department store was closed for Easter, and now resides in his garden in Oxted, Surrey.

“It is a blessing and a comfort to have the statue of Dodi and Princess Diana in the privacy of our family home after having shared it with the public for so many years in Harrods,” he told the outlet.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM.

Click here to join the comments

Previous articleREPORT: Mika Brzezinski slams Trump over tweet
Next articleREPORT: Trump’s re-election campaign raising big money in 2018

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here