As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by JUSTICE.GOV:
KANSAS CITY, KAN. – Two Mexican nationals were indicted Wednesday on charges of possessing hundreds of false identification documents, U.S. Attorney Stephen McAllister said.
Sergio Alberto Torres Adame, 37, and Lilia Ivonne Jaquez Arratia, 35, both of Juarez, Mexico, are charged with one count of unlawful possession of identification documents.
The article goes on to state the following:
In court documents, it is alleged the two were carrying hundreds of false documents when a Kansas Highway Patrol trooper stopped them for speeding on Highway 54 in Liberal, Kan. In the car, the trooper found:
- An envelope with 30 counterfeit Social Security cards in numerous names and 30 counterfeit birth certificates in numerous names and states including Colorado, Texas, Nevada and California.
- An envelope with 31 counterfeit birth certificates and 32 Social Security cards.
- An envelope with 30 counterfeit birth certificates and 30 Social Security cards.
- An envelope with 29 counterfeit social security cards and 29 counterfeit birth certificates.
- An envelope with 15 genuine Social Security Cards and 12 possibly counterfeit state birth certificates.
- An envelope with 100 blank counterfeit Social Security cards.
If convicted, they face up to five years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000. The Kansas Highway Patrol and U.S. Secret Service investigated. Assistant U.S. Attorney Alan Metzger is prosecuting.
To weigh in on this information provided by JUSTICE.GOV, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
TAKE ACTION TODAY: Please help us send a message to President Trump and Congress that MANDATORY E-VERIFY must be implemented NOW! President Trump must STOP THE FLOW of illegal immigrants into the U.S. by CUTTING OFF THE JOBS MAGNET that brings them here.
They Come to America I, II, and III: Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
Anyone who purchases the TRILOGY will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to President Trump at the White House. When sending your video to the White House, it is IMPORTANT that you include a brief message emphasizing that the DVD set is NOT A GIFT, but critical information which President Trump and Congress needs to see.
In your BRIEF note, tell President Trump that he must issue an executive order to implement MANDATORY E-VERIFY laws for every U.S. employer.
CLICK THE YELLOW “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER TODAY.