REPORT: Migrants behind rising crime and violence in Germany

Support our flag. Get the bumper sticker. CLICK HERE

“Refugees really entered onto the crime scene last year,” stated Baden-Württemberg State Criminal Police (LKA) president Ralf Michelfelder. “We are very worried about the rise in violence by asylum seekers.”

The police official’s comments came after the release of a report stating that Germans have experienced a “95.5 percent spike in the number of physical attacks carried out by asylum seekers and migrants,” according to a report in Breitbart.

The figures show that approximately “60 percent of the assaults take place in asylum accommodations but the other 40 per cent are carried out among the general public.”

Migrants in Germany have been typically nabbed for theft and drug offenses, according to statistics, but “they can now be found as suspects of crimes in almost every field,” said Michelfelder.

Out of a total of “251,000 criminal suspects across the state in 2016, 107,417 were foreign, with 25,379 of these being asylum seekers and refugees,” according to the report, which identified Syria as the most frequently seen country of origin, followed by Gambia and Afghanistan.

Related News: Islamic Extremist Arrested in Germany After Planning Terror Attack

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann expressed concern about the fact that foreigners and immigrants are responsible for a nearly 60 percent rise in local crime.

“The number of homicides in Bavaria increased by 15 percent in 2016, while violent crimes carried out by asylum seekers rose by 93 percent to 3,495 cases,” according to statistics. More than 40 percent of theft suspects were from foreign countries.

A formal inquiry was conducted by the Berlin Senate to “find out why migrants are overrepresented in the city’s police crime reports compared to Germans.”

Germany’s Federal Police concluded that the alarming rise is a direct result of the influx of third world immigrants streaming into the country due to Europe’s migrant crisis.

H/T: Breitbart

JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.

If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).

To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.







 

Comment via Facebook

Send this to a friend