As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by THESUN.CO.UK:
A SUPER-FIT mum of two died after eating just one mouthful of under-cooked chicken at a Corfu hotel’s restaurant.
Natalie Rawnsley, 37, was on holiday with her husband and two boys when she was struck down with food poisoning. Her condition rapidly worsened in just 36 hours.
The article goes on to state the following:
She was rushed to hospital where her husband, Stewart Rawnsley, said she lay bleeding from every orifice.
She eventually died after blood clots formed all over her body and blocked the vessels.
The inquest were told that Natalie was, the following morning, diagnosed with gastroenteritis.
Infections expert Professor Sebastien Lucas said that the “wrong genes” mean that an E-Coli infection can kill within a day.
According to the report, the couple’s insurance company denied requests to have Natalie moved from Corfu to a mainland hospital, despite recommendations from the medical staff. However, Lucas said that after the E-Coli infection has set in, not much can be done for the patient.
To weigh in on this information provided by THESUN.CO.UK, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.