If you’ve never been to a Starbucks to order a coffee, the process goes like this:
1. Customer approaches the counter. Cashier asks customer, “How can I help you?”
2. Customer orders coffee and size of cup. (Example: Latte’ Tall)
3. Cashier asks for customer’s name. The cashier uses a black marker to write the customer’s name on the cup.
3. Customer pays for the coffee and walks to the side where he or she waits for the coffee to be brewed.
4. When the coffee is ready, a Starbucks employee calls out the customer’s name as it reads on the cup.
In the video below, a customer walked into a Starbucks and ordered a coffee. He said his name was “Trump.” But the cashier refused to write “Trump” on the cup. When the customer complained, the employees called the police.
Starbucks SJWs call cops on customer for requesting “Trump” name on his coffee cup. pic.twitter.com/WlBoXgZEZF
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 18, 2016
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
TRAIN DERAILMENT IN FLORIDA