If you’ve never been to a Starbucks to order a coffee, the process goes like this:
1. Customer approaches the counter. Cashier asks customer, “How can I help you?”
2. Customer orders coffee and size of cup. (Example: Latte’ Tall)
3. Cashier asks for customer’s name. The cashier uses a black marker to write the customer’s name on the cup.
3. Customer pays for the coffee and walks to the side where he or she waits for the coffee to be brewed.
4. When the coffee is ready, a Starbucks employee calls out the customer’s name as it reads on the cup.
In the video below, a customer walked into a Starbucks and ordered a coffee. He said his name was “Trump.” But the cashier refused to write “Trump” on the cup. When the customer complained, the employees called the police.
Starbucks SJWs call cops on customer for requesting “Trump” name on his coffee cup. pic.twitter.com/WlBoXgZEZF
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) November 18, 2016
TEAM DML blankets on sale now for Christmas (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
TRAIN DERAILMENT IN FLORIDA