SUSPECT CONFESSES to murders of four PA men

A man being questioned in the disappearance of four Pennsylvania men has confessed to their murders, according to an announcement Thursday by his lawyer.

A mass grave had been discovered on a farm in Pennsylvania, and authorities have resumed digging there after finding remains of multiple people, including one positively identified as one of the four men who have been missing since last week.

According to ABC6 Action News out of Philadelphia, the lawyer for Cosmo DiNardo, Paul Lang, said Thursday that his client had admitted to “participating in or committing” the murder of all four men, is ready to plead guilty to four counts of first-degree murder, and has told investigators where all the bodies are.

Prosecutors agreed to not seek the death penalty, in exchange for DiNardo’s confession, Lang stated.

DiNardo, 20, had reportedly buried the four men in a 12.5-foot-deep grave on a farm belonging to his father in Solebury Township.

One body unearthed has been identified as Dean Finocchiaro, 19.

Also missing are Mark Sturgis, 22, Tom Meo, 21, and Jimi Patrick, 19.

Lang said DiNardo has expressed “deep remorse” for the killings, and was heard saying, “I’m sorry” as he was led away from a building near the courthouse Thursday evening.

ABC6 reported that DiNardo is being held on a $5 million full cash bail – the largest bail the judge has ever set.

To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.







 

Comment via Facebook

Send this to a friend