Glassdoor released their list of the ten highest paying jobs this month.
“The tight U.S. labor market continues to drive wages up in many cities across the country,” Glassdoor chief economist, Andrew Chamberlain said in a statement.
According to CNBC, wages grew 3.2 percent from a year ago in January.
Here is the list of the ten highest paying jobs in January 2017:
- Physician: $237,868 per year
- Attorney: $102,291 per year
- Data Scientist: $95,908 per year
- Tax Manager: $92,588 per year
- Product Manager: $91,449 per year
- Professor: $87,632 per year
- Software Engineer: $86,531 per year
- Java Developer: $78,448 per year
- Physical Therapist: $77,198 per year
- Project Manager: $75,640 per year
Related News: DML: “Time for the tax cuts is NOW!” (Video)
TEAM DML blankets on sale now for Christmas (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
DML: “Time for the tax cuts is NOW!” (video)