After literally flooding the country with Muslim refugees the past two years, German Chancellor Angela Merkel has now admitted that terrorists have infiltrated themselves among the refugees and asylum-seekers.
“In part, the refugee flow was even used to smuggle terrorists,” she said, according to Reuters.
Merkel allowed more than 1 million Muslim refugees to pour into Germany in 2015 alone, over the objections of many of the German population.
Just a week prior to Merkel’s admission, Germany’s spy chief Hans Georg Maassen reported that at least 17 ISIS militants had entered the country with the refugees, and a plot was recently uncovered, of four refugees who were planning a terror attack on a western German town, using suicide vests.
RT.com reported that the German authorities announced in June that they are watching almost 500 Islamic “extremists” who are now in the country and are considered a security threat.
Even more alarming, German officials admit they did not even screen the refugees:
The head of Germany’s police trade union, Rainer Wendt, said that budget cuts are potentially making it easier for terrorists to cross into the country amongst the refugee influx because it is impossible to screen all the migrants.
“It would have been useful in the second half of last year to create conditions for background checks on all people who came to us, in fact, before they traveled [to Germany]. But that is past history now, as we cannot afford it,” he told the news show SWRinfo.
“Islamophobia” is still a roadblock, however. They don’t want to “whip up sentiment against refugees.”
“We know since the attacks of Paris and Brussels that Islamic State wants to influence the migration debate in Europe and to whip up sentiment against refugees,” Wendt told Reuters. “This is part of their strategy. We must not fall into their trap.”
In yet another moment of truth, leaked documents have revealed that the number of sexual assaults that occurred in Germany on New Year’s Eve is much higher than authorities had admitted previously.
On Sunday, Germany’s largest newspaper released new numbers on the New Year’s Eve incidents, where Muslim men were groping and attacking German girls, claiming now at least 1,200 women were assaulted by as many as 2,000 men in several major German cities.
“There is a connection between the emergence of this phenomenon and the rapid migration in 2015,” Holger Münch, president of the German Federal Crime Police Office, told the Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.
Sign up to get alerts about Dennis Michael Lynch's upcoming Donald Trump film and breaking news.
Syrian Refugee In Massachusetts Assaults 13-Year-Old Girl