Another allegation is on the horizon, threatening to create a distraction to Donald Trump’s path to the White House, and it is connected to a group who has vowed to defeat Trump.
On April 26, a woman identified as “Katie Johnson” filed a $100 million lawsuit in a California court, accusing two men of raping her when she was 13 years old – 22 years ago. The men named in the lawsuit are Palm Beach billionaire and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (who has an extensive relationship with former president Bill Clinton), and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
The original lawsuit was reported in April by Radar, saying the woman filed the lawsuit herself, with no legal representation.
In April Trump gave a statement to Radar: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
In the lawsuit, the woman alleged that she was forced to “engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” and was threatened with physical harm to herself and her family “unless she remained silent forever.” She claimed she was forced by the two men to become a sex slave from June to September 1994, and said the alleged abuse occurred at underage sex parties in New York City.
Trump has adamantly denied the claim. A source told Radar, “This is nothing short of a desperate plot to try and ruin Donald. It won’t work.”
Many questions have been raised about the validity of the woman’s claims. First, Radar reported that the address she listed on the court filing is a home that was foreclosed on, and a neighbor, Danny Mira, said no one has lived there since its owner died in October 2015. It had been taken over by squatters and drug addicts, went into foreclosure soon after the owner’s death, and the bank officially took it over just 15 days before the woman filed her lawsuit, according to local realtor Sharon Rose.
The phone number the woman listed was not a working number, and she reportedly told the court she had less than $300 in savings.
Lastly, the woman’s claim suddenly popped up during Trump’s presidential campaign, a full ten years after a high-profile case against Jeffrey Epstein.
“Katie Johnson’s” lawsuit was dismissed for failure to bring a claim under the civil-rights law under which she had filed suit.
On June 20, 2016, the same woman, now identifying herself as “Jane Doe”, filed another lawsuit against Trump and Epstein in a Manhattan, New York court.
In the second lawsuit, she alleged that Trump’s denial of her charges amounts to defamation. And she presented a declaration from a woman who claims to be a witness, known as “Tiffany Doe.”
On October 10, it was reported that this mysterious accuser now has a new attorney – Cheney Mason – the lawyer who helped get Casey Anthony acquitted of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter. A federal judge has order a “status conference hearing” set for December 16.
“As I have said before, the allegations are categorically untrue and an obvious publicity stunt aimed at smearing my client,” Alan Garten, Trump’s attorney said.
JEFFRY EPSTEIN… and BILL CLINTON:
Jeffrey Epstein, 63, a Democratic mega-donor billionaire from Palm Beach, was accused of sex-trafficking of nearly three-dozen underage girls for his powerful political, Wall Street and celebrity friends, and for himself in 2006. He had a private jet, known as the “Lolita Express” for its reputation of what went on aboard the plane.
Epstein’s 72-acre island estate in the U.S. Virgin islands, called Little St. James – or better known by his friends as “Orgy Island” was where he allegedly had a team of traffickers to recruit girls as young as 12 for his friends.
President Bill Clinton had a tight relationship with Epstein, taking more than 26 flights on Epstein’s plane on trips around the world between 2001 to 2003, including to Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Russia and Africa. The flight logs also revealed that on a five-leg trip to Asia between May 22 – May 25, 2002, President Clinton dismissed his secret service detail.
Epstein also reportedly helped start the Clinton Foundation and has contributed “millions” to the foundation.
Fox News reported that in 2005 police in Palm Beach initiated a year-long investigation into Epstein after parents of a 14-year-old girl said he had sexually abused their daughter. Eventually at least 20 girls were identified between the ages of 14-17 who Epstein had abused. Other reports indicate some girls were as young as 12 and 13.
The girls testified they were lured to Epstein’s home after being promised hundreds of dollars to be a model.
In September 2007, Epstein got off with 18 months of jail time and 12 months of house arrest, and agreed to pay an undisclosed settlement to dozens of young girls.
HOW DID TRUMP KNOW EPSTEIN?
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly a member of Mar-A-Lago, Trump’s private club in Palm Beach. Trump’s attorney, Alan Garten, told Vice News in January 2016, “A lot of people hung out there, including Jeffrey Epstein.”
After Epstein acknowledged guilt in enticing minors to engage in prostitution in September 2007, VICE reports that he was banned from Mar-A-Lago.
In the January 2016 report, VICE said that Virginia Roberts, one of the teens preyed upon by Epstein and a number of Epstein’s other victims are seeking to overturn the 2007 agreement that capped damages against him, in a case called Jane Does vs. United States of America.
Roberts’ story against Epstein is backed up by other victims and witnesses. But Roberts’ own attorney, Brad Edwards, has said Donald Trump was not involved in the matter.
Edwards told VICE a subpoena was called for Trump to give a deposition in a case against Epstein in 2009. “I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information.”
“During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright,” Edwards said. “I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity.”
During their investigation, the FBI got a copy of Epstein’s private 194-page phone book, which included many well-known figures, including Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia, Tony Blair, Jon Huntsman, Senator Edward Kennedy and Henry Kissinger. Also included were other political donors such as David Koch and Pepe Fanjul.
Donald Trump’s names and phone numbers were included in the book, along with other family members. Other high-profile names included were John Kerry, David Rockefeller, Prince Andrew and more.
Trump was also reportedly listed among of group of businessmen who dined with Epstein. In 2003, a dinner of 30 people was reported to have occurred at Epstein’s private residence in Manhattan, which included Trump, Google co-founder Sergey Brin, philanthropist Les Wexner, former British Cabinet minister Peter Mandelson, and Bill Clinton’s aid Doug Band. That dinner occurred two years before Epstein’s “illicit activities” came to light.
From the Daily Beast:
Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade homicide detective who worked as a private investigator in several Epstein-related cases, is skeptical about the new claims.
Fisten says Epstein had in effect two lives: “a business life and deviant pedophile life.” To find out which friends were involved in which life, Fisten carried a book with photos of Epstein’s contacts. In hundreds of interviews with hundreds of witnesses, he said no one has ever identified Trump as being involved in any kind of sexual activity with underage girls.
Connected to the whole saga with the mystery accuser “Jane Doe” is a man named Steve Baer, described as a conservative activist and donor, whose daughter Chandler Smith of Ohio is the co-founder of an organization called “Vote Trump Get Dumped.” Baer has lobbied certain media to publish Katie Johnson/Jane Doe’s claims, according to the Daily Beast.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Detective Investigating NBA Star Rape Case Found Dead