The president penned the best-selling book, “The Art of the Deal.” He’s a dealmaker who vowed to take his business skills to D.C. in helping U.S. businesses expand and prosper under his presidency.
In keeping step with his promise, the president’s trip to Asia was about many things, including trade. The results of his efforts, so far, are remarkable.
The Commerce Department has revealed the list of the 37 major deals signed between U.S. and Chinese companies around President Donald Trump’s trip through Asia.
The dollar value of those deals is in excess of $250 billion.
“American businesses are the most innovative in the world and, when given access, can compete with anyone,” said Trump cabinet member Wilbur Ross. “I believe these deals can provide a solid foundation for a stronger relationship that is more free, fair, and reciprocal between the U.S. and China.”
“It was a great honor for these [deals] to be witnessed by President Trump and President Xi today,” Ross added. “A special thank you to our CEO delegation for their hard work in support of this historic event.”
The 2017 U.S. CEO Delegation to China deals:
- Air Products (APD) Air Products and Yankuang Group Co., Ltd. – $3.5 billion
- The State of Alaska, Alaska Gasline Development Corporation (AGDC), China Petrochemical Corp (Sinopec), China Investment Corporation (CIC), and Bank of China (BOC) – $43 billion.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) and COFCO
- Bell and Reignwood signed an agreement for 60 Bell 505s, valued at $50 million.
- Boeing and China Aviation Supplies Holding Company — $38 billion.
- Caterpillar Inc, and China Energy Investment Corp
- Cheniere Energy and China National Petroleum
- Dais Analytic Gouanrui (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd
- Delfin Midstream and China Gas Holdings – $8 billion
- Digit group and Gateguard – $100 million
- Digit group and Foton – $310 million
- Digit Group and HeDa Group – $1.5 billion
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Dow and Mobike
- Drylet, LLC and Nanjing Hoyo Municipal Utilities Investment and Administration Group – $100 million
- GE and Juneyao Airlines – $1.4 billion
- GE and ICBC – $1.1 billion
- GE and China Datang Group – $1 billion
- Goldman Sachs China Investment Corporation (“CIC”) – $5 billion
- Honeywell and Oriental Energy
- Honeywell and Spring Airlines
- I. M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) and Civil Aviation Telecom Co., Ltd.
- Qualcomm and Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo – $12 billion
- SAS and Shenzhen Zhenghong Technology Co. Ltd. – $30 million
- Stine Seed China and Beijing W. Seed – $10 million
- TEREX and Xuzhou Handler – $250 million
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Beijing Municipal Commission of Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing Novogene Bioinformatics Technology Co., Ltd, and Innovent Biologics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd – $35 million
- U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) and the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Foodstuffs, Native Produce and Animal By-products (CFNA) – $3.4 billion
- Viroment and Hangzhou Iron and Steel – $800 million
- Viroment and Guangye Guangdong Environmental Protection Group, Co, LTD. – $100 million
- Westinghouse Electric Company, Nuclear Power Technology Company (SNPTC) and subsidiaries, State Nuclear Power Engineering Corporation (SNPEC) and State Nuclear Power Automation & Engineering Company (SNPAS)
- American Ethane and Nanshan Group – $25 billion
- Ford Trading Company LLC. And Ford Motor (China) Ltd. – $10 billion
- GM and SAIC-GM – $2.2 billion.
- The Montana Stockgrowers signed and Jingdong Century Trade Company (JD.com) – $200 million. Smithfield Food Inc.
- Smithfield Food Inc and Jingdong Century Trade Company (JD.com) – $1 billion.
- The state of West and Shenhua corporation – $83 billion
JOIN THE MOVEMENT to SAVE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Please join the thousands of DML readers who have purchased a bumper sticker. CLICK HERE.
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
REPORT: Drunk OJ Simpson kicked out of Vegas hotel