Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump has released his list of potential Supreme Court Justice replacements after the death of Judge Antonin Scalia. The list is below:
- Steven M. Colloton of Iowa (Federal Circuit Court Judge)
- Raymond W. Gruender of Missouri (Federal Circuit Court Judge)
- Thomas M. Hardiman of Pennsylvania (Federal Circuit Court Judge)
- William H. Pryor Jr. of Alabama (Federal Appeals Court Judge)
- Raymond M. Kethledge of Michigan (Federal Appeals Court Judge)
- Allison H. Eid of Colorado (State Supreme Court Justice)
- Joan Larsen of Michigan (State Supreme Court Justice)
- Thomas Lee of Utah (State Supreme Court Justice)
- David Stras of Minnesota (State Supreme Court Justice)
- Diane Sykes of Wisconsin (State Supreme Court Justice)
- Don Willett of Texas (State Supreme Court Justice)
What do you think of the list? Conservative enough?
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Lou Dobbs Rips Into Steve King For Not Embracing Trump