According to the latest Gallup poll, President Donald J. Trump is enjoying a slight uptick in his approval rating.
On a daily basis, Gallup tracks the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the president’s performance. The results are compiled after telephone interviews are conducted with approximately 1,500 national adults. The president’s rate has remained at a fairly steady approval/disapproval rate.
One week ago, on the 11th of September, President Trump was sitting at a 37-percent approval rating, with 58-percent of respondents disapproving of his performance.
This Monday, the president’s approval rating sits at 38-percent approval, with a 57-percent disapproval.
Over the last seven-days, Thursday the 15th was the president’s worst day for Gallup results.
Thursday’s poll showed the president’s approval rating had dropped to 36-percent approval and 59-percent disapproval. Potentially, the downturn was related to what was happening in the nation that day, and the day before, including:
- 9/14 – Rumors were circulating that President Trump was considering an amnesty deal for DACA recipients.
- 9/14 – A student opened fire on his high school in Rockford, Washington.
- 9/14 – A report revealed that the Chinese military provided rocket transporters to North Korea for its missile program.
- 9/15 – North Korea fired a missile over Japan.
- 9/15 – A young boy mowed the White House lawn and met the president.
- 9/15 – Protesters in St. Louis turned violent after a white officer was not found guilty in the death of a black suspect.
Note that conservatives like DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, and Breitbart News spoke out against the DACA news on both days; however, the margin of error for the Gallup poll is ±3 percentage points.
"BUILD THE WALL" bumper stickers now on sale. (BUY NOW)
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Iran responds to Trump’s threats of ending Iran deal