Tuesday: Make America Work Again
From the GOP Convention website:
The Obama years have delivered anemic economic growth, the lowest labor-force participation rate in 38 years, and job-killing regulations and legislation like Obamacare. These policies are crushing middle-class families, and a Hillary Clinton presidency would merely be an Obama third term that would deliver the same poor results. Donald Trump is a successful businessman with a solid record of creating jobs and the experience we need to get America’s economy up and running … and get Americans working again.
- Sharon Day, Co-Chair of the Republican National Committee
- Dana White, President, UFC
- Governor Asa Hutchison, Governor of Arkansas
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General
- Michael B, Mukasey, Former Attorney General
- Andy Wist, Businessman
- U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin)
- Chris Cox, Executive Director of NRA Institute for Legislative Action
- Natalie Gulbis, Golfer, LPGA
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)
- U.S. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (WI-1)
- U.S. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23)
- Governor Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey
- Tiffany Trump, Daughter of Donald Trump
- Kerry Woolard, General Manager, Trump Winery
- Donald Trump, Jr., Son of Donald Trump and EVP, The Trump Organization
- U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-West Virginia)
- Dr. Ben Carson, Neurosurgeon
- Kimberlin Brown, Actor
If you would like to receive Breaking News text alerts on a smartphone or tablet, download the DML APP which is completely FREE and easy to use. Go to the Google Play Store or the IOS App Store and search for DML APP. Be sure to keep the app’s notifications setting on. Another way to receive alerts is to text to 40404 the following message: follow @realdennislynch (be sure to put a space between the word follow and the @ symbol).
To see more stories like this, sign up below for Dennis Michael Lynch’s email newsletter.
Sign up to get breaking news alerts from Dennis Michael Lynch.
Giuliani Lifted The Roof On Day One of GOP Convention