Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:

PENSACOLA, Fla. — Investigators are tracing the movements of a Saudi military student before he killed three people Friday, one of whom has been identified by family, and wounded eight others in a shooting at a Florida naval base. The shooting also left the gunman, Ahmed Mohammed al-Shamrani, dead.

Details about the gunman, his past and his motive have been slow to emerge. The FBI’s Jacksonville branch said Saturday morning that the inquiry remains “active” and “very fluid.” The bureau has not determined whether to classify the case as terrorism, according to a U.S. official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, but it is piecing together the gunman’s timeline and whereabouts in the United States in the days and weeks leading up to the shooting.

The article goes on to state the following:

Pentagon officials said Shamrani’s training with the U.S. military began in August 2017 and was scheduled to finish in August 2020. After arriving in the country, Shamrani attended language school at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio for six months, a U.S. official said. His coursework included English, basic aviation and initial aviation training, officials said. Three days ago, he signed into the unit in Pensacola, though he had been in Pensacola for longer than that, the official said. It was not clear what he was doing during that time.

al-Shamrani traveled between the United States and Saudi Arabia “during school breaks, the New York Times reports. “When he returned to the United States in February, friends and colleagues noticed that he had become more religious, said the person briefed on the investigation. It was not immediately clear what he did between February and this week, when he signed into his new training unit in Pensacola, but he had been living in the area.”

Many, including politicians, believe al-Shamrani’s attack at the base was a terrorist attack.

“In my judgment, based upon all of the evidence I have seen, the F.B.I. will open this as an international terrorism case,” said Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), a member of the Homeland Security Committee.

DML News App founder Dennis Michael Lynch said in a Facebook Live video Saturday morning (see below) that the shooting attack at the naval base in Pensacola, Florida is absolutely a terror attack.

“The Saudi people hate us,” Lynch tweeted in a response to a post by President Donald J. Trump about the incident. “They play politicians like a grand piano to suck us taxpayers dry while laughing along the way.”
In a Facebook Live video (see below), Lynch said, “After what took place by the Saudis on 9/11, the fact that we’re still even dealing with these people is beyond me.”

In the following video clip, Lynch, who has been sounding that alarm about terrorist activity for years,  spoke to U.S. Border Patrol Agent Chris Harris (now retired). He shared chilling details of illegal immigration incidents and people hiding within large groups, including a story about a man from Saudi Arabia. See his account in the video below, taken from lynch’s latest immigration film, “They Come to America IV.”

To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost.

Sign up for our newsletter
Previous articleVIDEO: FBI hunt for ‘missing’ Saudi servicemen after Pensacola shooting, alarming new information
Next articleVIDEO: Grisham taunts Pelosi over ‘silly hearing’: ‘The whole thing is a sham’