Sign up for our newsletter

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry revealed on Wednesday that they would be stepping back as “senior members” of the royal family, but it appears not everyone was informed about the announcement.

A source close to the palace told Fox News late Wednesday: “Some members of the royal family were not consulted before the Duke and Duchess’ statement was issued.”

The article goes on to state the following:

Earlier on Wednesday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex explained that they will be splitting time between the United Kingdom and North America and are working to “become financially independent.”

Read the announcement here.

Buckingham Palace released a statement regarding The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. It said:

“Discussions with The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are at an early stage. We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through.”


To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM.

Sign up for our newsletter
Previous articleDML Live: Trump using money to sway Iran, but is it the best move?
Next articleREPORT: House holds moment of silence to mark anniversary of shooting