As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Seven firefighters have been injured and two other people injured at an apartment fire apparently caused by a gas explosion in northeast Baltimore’s Belair-Edison/Parkside area.
The firefighters had first-degree and second-degree burns, and one was taken to Shock Trauma with life-threatening injuries, confirmed Baltimore Fire Department.
The article goes on to state the following:
The fire was reported around 3 p.m. at Bowleys Lane and Brehms Lane in the Mannasota Manor Apartments.
Happening Now: #Baltimore firefighters battling gas explosion fire at Mannasota Manor Apartments on Bowleys..2 firefighters fell to basement, were rescued. 7 firefighters total injured. 2 residents hurt. BGE here now shutting off gas. @FOXBaltimore pic.twitter.com/xfuoHB55Sn
— Keith Daniels Fox45 (@KeithDFox45) October 17, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.